1894 – John Soltis donated one acre of land upon which the church was built
1896 – Mr. John Sabol came to do missionary work amongst the Slovak people.
John began with a Sunday School class of seven children. The first men and women of the church included: Mr & Mrs. John & Mary Soltis, Sr., Mr. & Mrs. John Soltis, Jr., Mr. & Mrs. George and Mary Soltis, Mr. & Mrs. Joseph and Emma Epsky, Mr. & Mrs. Andrew and Suzanna Porupsky, Mrs. Elizabeth Oravetz and Mrs. Susanne Konchar.
1900 – 16 members and the average church attendance was between 20 & 25
1909 – parsonage was built
1915 – a new sanctuary was built and joined to the original building
1916 – church was known as “The Slovak Congregational Church of South Elmdale
1930 – sermons were given in English one Sunday per month
1938 – up until this time adult Sunday school classes were taught in both
English and Slovak
1970 – the church joined the Conservative Congregational Christian
1979 – addition added to the church
1986 – planting of a new church in Avon, MN.
Several families were released to found the Avon Community Church
1988 – church name was officially recorded as “South Elmdale Congregational
1989 – new church parsonage was built
1994 – construction of a new wing on the church was started
1997 - 100th year of South Elmdale Congregational Church
2003 - changed the name to Community Country Church
2003 - purchased land in Holdingford for future church site
2009 – began building project in Holdingford
2010- opened new church in Holdingford